在十大外围足彩网, our approach to privacy and data protection begins with our values: we are committed to doing the right things, 以正确的方式, 出于正确的原因, 一直以来. 十大外围足彩网及其附属十大外围足彩网(统称, “十大外围足彩网,” “we,” “us,“我们的”)对本网站负责, including its mobile versions and designated mobile applications, 我们承诺尊重您的隐私.
合乎道德的方法. International 纸 respects individuals’ privacy and values the confidence of its employees, 客户, 供应商, 以及其他与我们有业务往来的人. 十大外围足彩网努力收集, 使用, 披露, and otherwise process personal data in a manner consistent with the laws of the countries in which we do business, and we pride ourselves on upholding the highest ethical standards in our business practices. We have implemented technical and organizational measures to protect any information we may collect.
Does this 隐私通知 apply to all International 纸 websites?
This 隐私通知 (the “Notice”) describes how we handle personal data we collect and 使用 while you are accessing our website at pk63.teddyexports.net(我们的“网站”), any other website we own or operate or mobile applications that reference this Notice unless we have implemented a separate privacy notice for a particular site or mobile application. This Notice does not apply to the websites or applications of third parties that have their own privacy policies.
- Provide information for making a purchase, reporting a problem or participating in online surveys
我们如何使用您的个人信息. International 纸 may need your personal data to fulfill a contractual relationship with you, comply with legal obligations or pursue a legitimate interest – for example, to:
- Respond to inquiries and fulfill your requests, such when you ask us to send you product informatiom
- Communicate with you about products, services, and events related to International 纸
- Review and evaluate your 使用 of (or your decision not to 使用) our products and services in order to develop and improve the quality of our offering and strengthen our relationship with you, 以及我们的其他现有和潜在客户
- Send you administrative information regarding changes to our terms, conditions and policies
- 达到一定的商业目的, 比如数据分析, 审计, 新十大外围足彩网开发, 使用趋势识别, and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns
- 遵守适用法律, 规定, 出口管制, 客户要求或操作规范
- Fulfill business partner compliance screening obligations to prevent money-laundering and corruption-related crimes
- Support the sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets
Except where we need it to support a contract with you or fulfill a legal obligation, we will only 使用 your personal information for legitimate interests as set forth above.
当你申请工作的时候, we process your personal data as set forth in the “职业生涯” section of our Website. If you apply for a job through the 职业生涯 section of the Website, International 纸 will 使用 your personal data as set forth in the “Applicant Data 隐私通知.”
International 纸 is a global company with locations in many different countries. 因此, we may transfer your information from one legal entity to another or from one country to another in order to accomplish the purposes listed above. These countries include the United States (which hosts the Website), 欧洲联盟(“欧盟”)成员国, 英国, 加拿大和其他国家. We will transfer your information in a manner that is consistent with applicable legal requirements and for the purposes stated above.
To accomplish cross-border legal transfers of personal information, International 纸 relies on EU Standard Contractual Cla使用s approved by the European Commission.
International 纸 will retain personal information as long as needed to comply with our contractual and legal obligations. If there is no legal or contractual requirement for us to retain the information, we will only retain the data for as long as is required for the original purpose for which we collected it and for a reasonable period thereafter, including to deal with any claims or queries in connection with the contract, 如果有任何.
You have a choice about whether or not to provide International 纸 with your personal information, 但如果你选择不这么做, International 纸 may not be able to perform activities such as considering you for employment or providing information about our products.
欧洲用户. Individuals in Europe have certain data privacy rights that include the right to:
- Request data regarding whether or not their personal data is being processed and, 如果是这样的话, 加工的目的
- Obtain restriction of processing or object to the processing of their personal data, and
- Ask us to provide a copy of their personal data to them or to a third party in a digital format
如果您希望行使上述任何一项权利, 请将您的要求通过电子邮件发送至My-Privacy@ipaper.com. Individuals in Europe also have the right to raise a privacy concern about the processing of their personal data with their local data protection authority.
加州用户. California residents have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). 在CCPA适用的情况下，你有权:
- Request access to your personal information that International 纸 collects 使用s or 披露s about you
- Request that International 纸 delete personal information about you
- Opt out of the 使用 or 信息披露 of your sensitive information, and
- Non-discriminatory treatment for exercising any of your data protection rights.
符合CCPA的披露要求, International 纸 does not sell or share your personal information in exchange for monetary compensation.
International 纸 takes reasonable and appropriate precautions to protect personal data in our possession from loss, 滥用, 未经授权的访问, 信息披露, 改变和破坏, 并对滥用做出反应, 丢失或未经授权使用这些数据. 当我们的网站提供到第三方网站的链接时, we are not responsible for the security or content of 这些网站. Be sure to read that company’s privacy and cookie policies before providing your personal information on their site.
您有责任遵守所有当地法律, 规则, 以及有关网上行为和网站访问的规定. 如果你位于欧洲, 向您收集的个人资料, 包括通过网站, will be transferred to recipients in countries located outside Europe (including the United States, (本网站的所在地), which do not provide a similar or adequate level of protection compared to that provided by European countries. You hereby expressly consent to the transfer of your personal data to recipients, 如本公告所述, 位于欧洲以外的地区. 如上所述, we will transfer your data in accordance with legal requirements by entering into EU Standard Contractual Cla使用s, 必要时.
International 纸 does not knowingly collect any data from children under 13 years of age through the Website. International 纸 will specifically instruct children under 13 not to submit such information. We do not currently allow children under 13 to register for or participate in contests or promotions on the Website. 然而, if the parent or guardian of a child under 13 believes his or her child has provided us with personal data and wants it deleted, that parent or guardian should contact us to remove it from our systems. If International 纸 discovers we have personal data about a child under 13 in retrievable form in our files, 我们将删除它. 除了, anyone under 18 years of age should get the permission of a parent or guardian prior to using or disclosing any personal data on the Website. Beca使用 International 纸’s Website is not directed to 使用rs under the age of 16, and in compliance with the 信息披露 requirements of the CCPA, International 纸 does not sell the personal data of any minors under 16 years of age.
Questions or comments about this Notice should be submitted to:
chausssame de la Hulpe 166
We evaluate our privacy policies and procedures to implement improvements and refinements from time to time. 如果我们对本通知作出重大修改, we will notify you by means of a prominent notice on the Website prior to the change becoming effective. This Notice is also a part of our Terms and Conditions ("Terms") for the Website.